Full time Module:
- September 2022 – January 2023
- February 2023 – May 2023
- Min. 1, max. 2 vocal students
- Module for students currently studying for a bachelor, master’s or third cycle degree
- Vocal technique and style coaching in contemporary repertoire.
- Vocal improvisation and contemporary vocalities.
- Vocal coaching.
- Masterclass contemporary repertoire (methodology of scores lecture)
- Contemporary Chamber Music
- Public performances and discussion of all requirements of the chosen repertoire.
Full methodology programme about the different approaches to contemporary repertoire and contemporary vocalities. A choice of repertoire according to the student’s needs. Individual teaching with full recognition of the artistic potential and possibilities of each student.
Name(s) of the professor(s) of this module:
- Marcin Habela, Jeanne Roth, Alexander Mayr (vocal technique and style coaching)
- Eric Trémoilières (vocal improvisation and contemporary vocalities)
- Juliette de Banes Gardonne (contemporary vocalities)
- Nina Uhari (vocal coaching)
- Luisa Castellani, Juliette de Banes Gardonne(masterclass contemporary repertoire)
- Guy-Michel Caillat (Contemporary Chamber Music)
- Preparation of an entire role from 20th-century or contemporary opera repertoire, Nina Uhari.
- Grotowski’s Actor Training, Marc Mayoraz.
- Masterclass and seminars.
- Professional Practice (career strategy, preparation for auditions and auditions at artistic institutions in Switzerland)
Entrance examination: Required repertoire
- 4 different pieces from the 20th century and Contemporary repertoire
Description of the final examination
- Progress examination
Total expenses of the EOA module per student and what is included/ excluded in this price:
- Full time module: free for students in Erasmus Programme (Swiss Mobility Programme)
Communication language: English and French