Period of the EOA module in 2021-2022:
- Autumn term: October – December 2021
- Spring term: February – June 2022
Phonetics of the Polish language, style and expression in the Polish language through practice based on opera fragments and artistic songs of Polish composers of the 20th and 21st century including Karol Szymanowski, Krzysztof Penderecki, Henryk Czyż, Grażyna Bacewicz.
EOA students will be offered a tailor-made programme:
- Singing lessons – vocal coaching
- Practice with a pianist
- Vocal ensemble
- Musical preparation of opera scenes and artistic songs in the original language, individually and in a group
- Practical role analysis and stage work
The module will contain investigation of the influence of the language on the interpretation of the role, stage acting and overall performance. We offer the opportunity for in-depth studies of the Polish modern opera repertoire with Polish-speaking teachers in a native language environment.
Names of the professors of this module:
- prof. Urszula Kryger (mezzosoprano)
- prof. Beata Zawadzka-Kłos (soprano)
- prof. Piotr Miciński (bass)
- prof. Ziemowit Wojtczak (baritone)
- prof. Przemysław Rezner (baritone)
Minimum and maximum number of students:
1 – 5 max
Deadline for application and requirements:
Note! Please, contact your Erasmus office as early as possible in order to be qualified in time for Erasmus scholarship.
Number of ECTS:
English, Italian, German
Training / Operatic practice / Performance