Period of the EOA module in 2023-2024:
01 October 2023– 15 January 2024
Description of the module:
The module is dedicated to singers who want to develop their interests in the field of chamber music. Interpreting short musical forms such as songs or other chamber pieces enhances vocal technique and musical imagination. The module is based on the collaboration of two or more participants working as a duo (singer and pianist) or in a trio (singer, piano and solo instrument/ 2 singers and the pianist) under the direction of prominent artists from the area of cameral music.
Kind of voice and role:
- Any kind of voice
Number of teaching / production hours of the EOA module:
Working with the stage director – as a group – approx. 20 days of rehearsals (approx. 60 hours)
Ensemble rehearsals with the conductor – 10 hours stage-orchestra rehearsals – 10 hours
Number of ECTS:
Minimum and maximum number of students:
1 – 5 max
Deadline for application and requirements:
- 08 May 2023
- Recordings (DVD, YouTube), application form, artistic CV
- Description of the final examination:
- Public performance of a fully staged opera
Total expenses of the EOA module per student and what is included / excluded in this price
- Module is available within an Erasmus exchange (SMS or SMP).
Note! Please, contact your Erasmus office as early as possible in order to be qualified in time for Erasmus scholarship.
- Module could be also available as postgraduate studies. The fee is then approx. 2000 EUR (travel and living costs not included).
English, Italian, German
Training / Operatic practice / Performance