Who can apply for the eoa?
European Opera Academy modules are accessible to students and recent graduates of the participating academies.
You apply for a module via the application form on the EOA website. Immediately after the deadline your application is passed on to both the contact person for the EOA of your own academy and the contact person at the host institution – we strive to give you a message about the result of your application within 3-4 weeks.
May I apply if I am not a student of one of the participating academies of eoa?
When is the deadline for applications?
The application deadlines for the Academic Year 2022/2023 are:
- 1st deadline: April 15th 2022*
- 2nd deadline: September 15th 2022
* Academies with extended deadline :
This deadline considers the Erasmus+ student mobility grant deadline. If you are past the deadline, but you are interested in the module, please contact the coordinator via e-mail to check the availability of the module.
What kind of materials do i need in order to apply for a module?
May I apply if the present academic year is my last year as a student?
Yes, with the status of RECENT GRADUATE. If the present academic year is your last year as a student in your institution, you will be eligible for the mobility grant Erasmus Traineeship (student).
- This mobility grant is open for students registered in a higher education institution holding and Erasmus+ Charter for Higher Education. That means that you will have to process all the paperwork with the International Officer/Erasmus Officer of your institution while you are still registered as a student.
- The Erasmus traineeship can last from a minimum of 2 months to a maximum of 12 months. That means that you are allowed to join more than 1 EOA module during your first year as a recent graduate.
- Click here for more information about this grant or contact the International Officer/ Erasmus Officer of your institution.
When am I a recent graduate?
Regarding our application process, you hold the status of Recent Graduate when you are currently in the last year of your programme.
But, I just finished my studies two years ago! or last year! Why Am I not a recent graduate?
We operate within the Erasmus + mobility framework. The Erasmus+ mobility regulation states that you can be considered Recent Graduate when you apply for a mobility during the last year of your programme; still enrolled in a High Education Institution when the application happens.